Minggu ni aje dah terima lebih 8 e-mail yang seakan2 dibawah ni ... Geram tau! Buang masa kita mendelete aje.
The sum of £950,000.00. GBP was won by your E-MAIL ID IN OUR Compaq PROMO, Do get back to this office with your info. via (firstname.lastname@example.org)
RegardsMrs Rose Bill
DAN.. yang dibawah ni pulak.... boleh percaya ke?
Dear Maybank customer,
We are hereby notifying you that we've recently suffered a DDos-Attack on one of our's Online Banking server. For security reasons you must complete the next steps to verify the integrity of your Maybank account. If you fail to complete the verification in the next 24 hours your account will be suspended. Here's how to get started:
1. Log in to Maybank online account (click here).
2. You must request for TAC via Maybank online banking - your TAC will be sent via SMS to the mobile phone number you registered (you can find the "Request a TAC" button in the Utilities menu of your account).
3. Log out from your account and close the browser.
4. When you have received the TAC (Transaction Authorization Code) on your mobile phone, go to our secured verification server and submit the requested information (Username, password and TAC). (click here) to go on our secured server.
5. Please allow 48 hours for processing.
Please comply and thanks for understanding.