Wednesday 4 March 2009

Etc ...

KL was hit by flash flood and Bkt Tunku wasn't spared. Kesian Abg Mat, Ngah & family for they have to endure flash flood yet again for the umpteenth time. The last one hit them about 3 years ago but this latest one was quite bad. The water goes up in a flash, stagnant for an hour and it subsides soon after. Dugaan does come in variety of forms, doesn't it? Masyaallah.

I have errands to run but why am I so lazy to go out? I need to pay the bills, go to the tailor, put some money into my ATM and buy sundries. Yeslah, I also need to update my ASB. Dah bulan March ni masih tak update2 lagi. Am I not curious enough to find out how much dividend I've gotten over the past year? Menjadi jutawankah daku? Harharhar...

Sunday and Monday ada wedding reception/engagement resp. Nak pakai baju yang mana satu? Tulah thought of going to the tailor, nak pujuk2 Yus mintak tolong dia jahitkan baju sepasang dua. Sanggup ke dia? Today is already 4th, baju nak dipakai on 8th & 9th. But why must I membazir? Pakai ajelah baju yang ada (bisikan syaitan: tapi baju2 yang ada tak berapa nak liplap, kan?). Kalau buat dua pasang baju, Yus akan kaya by RM150, and I'll become a pauper by the same amount. Ni kira tak payah beli kain sebab kain dah ada dalam simpanan. Incubate the idea, don't rush into things... (sambil menggosok2 bahu sendiri).

My lunch would be at 4pm. Thought of making jemput2 masin again. Made jemput2 for breakfast yesterday but still yearning for more!! Yesterday's jemput2 I added fresh/dried prawns, crabsticks, onions and an egg. Today's one will even be simpler but I will add ikan bilis for the extra ummph! Krapp..krupp..krapp..krupp...

Kalau rajin, nak buat lempeng pisang. Masa demam hari tu, I gagah perkasakan badan buat lempeng pisang. Managed to cook 4 small pieces which I nibbled macam marmot aka hamster from morning till night.

No comments: