Saturday 12 July 2008

Federal Highway? Gulp!!!

Who in the world says Shah Alam IS NEAR? Yes it's near and yet it's so far! Near to you but it's murderous to me, hellpp!! (don't anyone comment anything, I nangis kang).

Al-kisah ...

Yesterday was my 1st time ever swimming in the big ocean just like Nemo did. Nemo terbabas to the big ocean cos he was stubborn and curious, his curiosity almost killed him; but you see, I'm neither stubborn nor curious (I baik), but why me? ohh why me?

It's fated, the moment of truth has finally knock on my door. The so-called 'big ocean' is actually the infamous Federal Highway (I could see sharks, killer whales, python, dolphins & ikan laga2 already). Without feeling inferior, I so admit that I am not a competent driver on the busy hi-ways & bi-ways (though I admit I'm a very berhemah driver. Kena saman sekali jer, tu pun bukan silap I (sumpah!). I pasrah sedekahkan RM70 kat kerajaan Malaysia).

I knew then (dah congak2 pun) that something drastic wld happen to test on my driving skill once T goes to college. Week in week out, T will surely come back home to just sniff at her BB (bantal busuk) or to tuck-in home's cooking (chuckle!). Z would not always be available to jemput T home or to send her back there. Who then would be kind enough to pikul that responsibility?? Huwaaaarghhh... menciiinya!

Verdict: From SJ-SA - Superb!!! From SA-SJ - hadoiii maaak! Sesat bagai!!!

Self-critique: 1. Learn thru mistakes 2. Improve driving skills 3.Widen insights 4. Confidence level UP! 4. Nothing is impossible BUT GIVEN THE CHOICE, I WOULD PASS ANYTIME (GULP!!).

3 comments:

Lezah Zaini said...

CS,
Tahniah kerana telah melepasi SJ. Wah, dah sampai Shah Alam awak ya... Tak lama lagi bolehlah sampai ke bukit naga laks.... Tapi kan kita tak leh pergi ke bukit naga pada 9 Ogos nantilah. Ada open day kat sekolah.... tapi wa try pergi pada lewat petang. kalau ada rezekilah.....

Dentist and Me said...

wah kah kah kah ! ! !

Anonymous said...

Terang lagi bersuluh. Wa tau saper kawan SEJATI wa dlm masa wa kegundahan.

TQ Cliz. Lu sangat memahami. Bab Bkt Naga tu, dara wa baru 2 minggu dpt lesen dah berani bawak wa ke Bkt Naga visit tok Mas sakit.

Dan untuk SIFOLAN tu ... (jeling tajam wa hulurkan)